If you like floral teas, this is a post that you will definitely be excited about. With the problem of obesity affecting nearly 30% of the world’s population, people are investing in different types of weight loss programs that are aimed at helping you to lose weight and look slimmer and more toned.
Exercising is one option that can really help you to lose weight, but with the busy schedules of work, most people rarely get the time to work out. If you still want to get in shape but don’t have enough time to exercise for hours daily, floral teas may actually help you out!
Hibiscus tea is especially effective for weight loss due to the presence of amylase inhibitors in the beautiful blossoms that can help to lower the absorption of fat and carbohydrate into the body and are broken down to be flushed out easily.
These flowers also have a diuretic property, which can help with bloating and thereby help you shed water weight.
Chamomile and lavender tea
This is one of the most well known types of teas and have been used as a medicinal tea for ages. The main fat burning property of this tea is actually linked to its property of reducing fatigue and depression caused by stress and insomnia.
Since during sleeping most of the fat burning hormones are released, the tea can indirectly aid in weight loss.
With the benefits of drinking herbal teas, it is a good idea to swap your regular drink for a relaxing and beneficial cup of tea.
Nature is one of the largest source of natural elements that can be used to cure almost any problem that you can think of. With obesity developing to be one of the biggest problems that affects over 30% of the world’s population, we know that it is not always that easy to lose weight. Continue reading Boost metabolism & fight bloating the natural way
One of the biggest concerns of the world right now is the concern of obesity. With over 30% of the world being affected by this problem Continue reading Revolyn Review – Green Tea, Guarana and Ginseng for Weight Loss
You must have hardly come across someone in your life so far who is absolutely happy with his or her body and has no complaints or weight issues. Am I not right? Well, the reason is simple.
We all have some diet irregularities and habits that are adversely affecting our weight and have thus become the reason of your permanent headache. More so, when there is an event or a party round the corner and you are clueless about how to lose those weights so fast.
However, believe it or not, there are indeed ways by which you can combat all these and knock of those irritating kilos in just no time and we can help you with the magic methods.
Lose weight and look fetching
Here in this blog we have tried to put together the top 5 fastest and home remedial ways to lose weight and look your stunning best. Go ahead and take a look:
- Mix one whole lemon to warm water and add a tea spoon of honey to it and have it the first thing in the morning in an empty stomach.
- Cut down on carbohydrates and starched food items as far as possible.
- Avoid salt and sugar at all circumstances.
- Go for short exercises regularly for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drink green tea daily as it not only prevents various diseases but also aids in the weight loss process.
- Chew your food properly and never skip a meal.
Over the years, the health industry, particularly the weight loss industry has seen some pretty wide range of tips, tricks and diets, some good, some bad and others simply whacky.
Today, we take a look at some of the most bizarre weight loss diets that have ever seen the light of day. Suffice to say, we advise against following them.
- Ice diet: In this diet, an individual eats tons of fresh ice cubes before every meal, and often in between meals, to feel fuller, and thus consume lesser amount of food.
- Hard boiled eggs diet: A particular Hollywood celebrity, in order to lose weight for a role, ate one hard-boiled egg in the morning, and three hard boiled eggs for dinner at night, and nothing else! Talk about a hard diet!
- Baby food: This diet literally entails eating baby food during most of the say, since baby food is supposed to consist of lesser amounts of sugar and calories.
- The cookie diet: One particular celebrity swears by this. This diet entails eating only six cookies throughout the day and one solid meal at night, and nothing else, and we even mean no snacking in between!
- The cleanse diet: On particular cleanse diet took things to the extreme. It includes drinking laxatives with your teas and coffees, as well as consuming a juice of pepper, maple syrup and lemon. We strictly advise against following this diet because not only is it very difficult to follow, but also extremely unhealthy.