In case you have been working your butt off, and still not seeing any results, then chances are that you have been making at least of these mistakes while on a diet.
Often at times there lies a huge gap between what we should know and what we think we actually know, and that difference shows on the weighing scale.
Common diet mistakes
- Irregular sleeping patterns: Your body needs to needs just as much as it needs to work out in order to lose all of the weight. Sleeping for less than five hours can slow down your metabolism and prevent you from losing weight.
- Consuming too much protein: Too much of protein in our daily diets are not processed by the body, and instead are stored as fat underneath the skin, leading o obesity.
- Too much exercising: Too much of exercising can lead to harmful muscle injury and buildup of lactic acid in the muscles which can cause cramps and sprains.
- Skipping breakfast: When you skip breakfast, which is the first meal of the day, your body starts to feel devoid of any calories. As a result, you tend to eat more food, most often junk food, to compensate for it.
- Huge gap between meals: If there is a huge gap between last night’s dinner and next day’s breakfast, you start to feel hungry, and consume more. Therefore, eat small meals and eat them frequently.