While going on a weight loss program, the very first question that has haunted almost all of us is what actually to eat and what not to.
This million-dollar question seems to have become the keyword for all our weight loss headaches and it hangs on our head as we try to check out one item after the other over which food would aid us the most.
As much as we go for the daily work out sessions and the weight loss supplements, we can never undermine the importance of a proper diet which actually goes a long way in accelerating our weight loss and keeping the body fit.
Thus, we decided to put together for you the top 10 most weight loss friendly food items that can be known.
To eat or not to eat!
Since different foods have different metabolic pathways and rates, it can be easily pointed out which one are good for our goals. Let us go through the list below and find out:
- Green leafy and cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, spinach, kale, broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts etc.
- Sea fishes which are oily like salmon, tuna and so on which are also high on protein.
- Lean meat like chicken breast or lean beef
- Soups that may contain all kinds of vegetables which are high on protein, more satiating and really low on fat.
- Different beans and legumes like black and kidney beans (rajma), lentils, various pulses etc
- Boiled potatoes, though in small quantities, contain resistant starch that aids weight loss.