One of the biggest and the sneakiest hurdles that is preventing you from really losing weight is sugar. Though it does not really come as a surprise that sugar fattens you up, however, what most people do not understand is that how much of a difference the simple removal of sugar from your daily diet can bring to your body.
So if you are really looking for a way to lose weight without having to exercise too much, or if you do not have the time to work out and still want to lose those few extra kilos, read on to find out why removing sugar from your diet is so effective in weight loss.
1. You remove a huge portion of empty calories from your diet. Sugar in itself does not have a huge calorific value, with only 16 calories in a teaspoon of white sugar, however, most sugary foods have a lot of starch and fat in it coming from butter and flour, which can really fatten you up.
These add empty calories, that are not converted into energy by the body, which leads to fat formation.
2. Sugar is one of the markers for junk foods. If you are cutting out sugar, chances are you are making a huge change in your diet and having to remove processed foods as well, which makes you healthier.
3. For sweetening a dish, you can use sugar substitutes that have no calories or even opt for honey, a natural sweetener which won’t fatten you up so much.
A very popular dictum and concern today is, “Oh God, when did I get so fat?” or “How am I going to fit in that awesome dress of mine I bought just a year back?”
Well, it has become almost a universal trouble these days and people are spending sleepless nights pondering how to knock off those pounds so that they can look picture perfect.
However, one thing that must be mentioned in this connection is that losing weight is not everything.
Although a slim body means less diseases than an obese one, being fat does not necessarily mean that you are unfit or being thin that you are fit. Still, it is important to maintain an average body weight as it helps with various issues.
Now, losing weight might sound a huge task to many but it really is not that big a deal. Apart from the usual means, there are also some natural home tricks that you might follow if you want to aid your process of weight loss without any kind of side effects. Let us read on to know more:
- Stop eating junk foods and carbonated drinks
- Include more and more fruits and vegetables to your normal everyday diet and reduce the quantity of carbohydrates
- Although you might stick to your normal diet it is better if you reduce the quantity of food that you intake and instead go for short meals at regular intervals like fruits, vegetables, corn flakes etc.
- Be yourself and go out and lead an active life
All of us, at some point of time in our lives have wondered what could be the best possible method of losing weight super fast. It is like a dream for us all to shed all those extra nagging pounds that refuse to go away even after several diet regimes and workouts.
It becomes all the more harassing when you have to lose weight really fast for that wedding party or the big occasion that you are eyeing.
Now, it is quite natural that all these would come to haunt you just about ten to fifteen days before the D-day celebration and naturally you are left with no choice but to follow some basic crash course that in turn might adversely affect you. But wait, we have a solution for you right here right now.
It is now not at all a big deal to lose weight really quick, especially if you have a big party just round the corner and are waiting eagerly to flaunt that gorgeous dress. Here are 5 easy steps that you can follow to lose weight in just 10 days:
- Go full on fibre and reduce or stop carbohydrate intake
- Go green with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Include a one hour strict and rigorous workout schedule in your daily routine and stick to it religiously
- Take the stairs instead of the lift at your work and take walks for those short rides
- Say complete no to fatty and junk foods with calories