Have you ever looked in the mirror and felt dissatisfied with your body? Do you want to get back into shape and lose those extra pounds? The key to all your problems is simple, Pilates.
This is a set of exercises that are aimed at improving your core strength and overall fitness. Pilates is one of the most hip and emerging type of workout with most celebrities opting for this type of a workout in order to look much more athletic and lean.
Though you will probably not sweat as much during a Pilate class, you will definitely start seeing and feeling the changes in your body.
Pilates targets the build-up of muscle mass whilst losing weight and can also help you if you have a posture problem as it can help to realign your posture with the centre of gravity of your body.
Moreover, with a Pilates session, instead of feeling exhausted, you will definitely feel much more refreshed and energised. Pilates is so effective as it directly targets all of the major muscle groups in the body and with slow and intentional movements, help to tone them, making your body look toned and lean.
By strengthening the core, you can also get the “washboard abs” that are in vogue in the recent times. Moreover, since the core also comprises of the back, you will easily be able to lift heavy objects and can help to prevent lower back pain, prevent any kind of injury and promote better digestion.
Read about a combination of Pilates and Yoga weight loss exercise: the PiYo Workout
What is this PiYo Workout everybody is talking about? Whenever the thought of becoming fit enters your mind, you instinctively know that you invariably have to put in long hours at the gym before you can perfect the chiseled abs look. But what if you didn’t have to?
Charlene Johnson, the New York Times bestselling author and fitness expert realized that not all exercises were inclusive and beneficial to all people belonging to different age and class groups. She managed to change the basics of fitness by combining the body sculpting benefits of Pilates with the flexibility of Yoga and that’s when she stumbled upon the idea of PiYo.
PiYo – Eight Weeks, Eight Benefits
The PiYo workout promises that you will be able to attain the body of your dreams just by following it’s workout program for the span of eight weeks? The greatest bit about PiYo? You don’t even have to go to your gym across town and can just accomplish your fitness goals from your home itself!
Excited to know which benefits of PiYo would change your life forever?
- Align- If you find it hard to follow the exercises that they show on other fitness tutorials, you’ll be amazed by how it is to decode the steps in the regular workouts in slow motion.
- Define your Lower Body- The PiYo workout will strengthen your calf muscles while lengthening your legs at the same time.
- Define your Upper Body- Face problems while building muscles in your arms, triceps and shoulders, PiYo will take care of it all.
- Sweat it Out- Get the best of a cardio workout with resistance and yoga based exercises.
- Get to the Core- A fit body is useless unless you have a strong core. PiYo will help you attain just that.
- It’s all about Strength- PiYo will spice up your fitness routine by including some fast paced exercises where you keep switching between strength and cardio.
- Sculpt it Up- Your muscles will be sculpted by keeping them under tension for some definite periods of time.
- The Drench Business- In it for the fat loss possibilities? The endurance workouts in PiYo will make the transition from flabby to fit quite easy!
Feel awed already? Get hold of the PiYo workout as soon as you can and prepare to turn heads wherever you go!
Click here to learn more about PiYo >>