1. Fill in your weekly schedule with four to five times of 30-40 minutes exercise.
2. Choose one of the aerobic machines or sports of your choice, like walking, jogging, cycling, swimming, team sport.
3. Duration. Start with 15-20 minutes at the beginning and gradually increase the total time of aerobic exercise. Make changes in the way you exercise. For example, if you are on the treadmill walk vigorously for several minutes, then increase the speed for a while and later walk with the treadmill on incline. So you will have variety and you will not get bored.
5. Muscle toning. Dedicate 10 minutes to increase your muscle tissue, and thus your basic metabolism. Choose eight basic exercises for the major muscle groups, and you can either use only your body weight or auxiliary equipment (dumbbells, rubber, machinery, water resistance). The weight you choose should be such that it allows you to do 8 to 12 repetitions per set.
6. Stretching. This will greatly help in programme efficiency and to avoid injuries. Pick one stretching exercise for every major muscle group (legs, arms, etc.). Stretch each point so that feel the muscle pulling but not being in pain. Hold each stretch for 15-20 seconds.